American Red Cross Lifeguard with First Aid Certification and CPR/AED Certification.
Lifeguard Certification, CPR/AED certification is good for two years.
Indoor Pool/B Room
Class Begin Date and Time
February 2nd & 3rd at 8am. (Times are Estimated and may slightly change.)
Gives lifeguard candidates the skills and knowledge to prevent and respond to aquatic emergencies. This course contains activities to prepare candidates to recognize and respond to emergencies both in the water and on the surrounding deck.
· Must be 15 years of age
· Must successfully swim 300 yards continuously. There is no time limit, however this must be performed without stopping.*
· Swim 20 yards, surface dive, retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface, swim 20 yards back to the starting point with the object and exit the water without using a ladder or steps within 1 minute 40 seconds.*
*If you cannot pass these prerequisites, you will not be able to continue in the class, and you will receive a class credit for your training to try again in another class within 45 days. If you do not pass the second time, you will receive a class credit of 50% toward any other CLCCA class.
No refunds allowed once registered.
To Receive Certifications You Must:
· Attend all class sessions.
· Demonstrate competency in the three final skill scenarios.
· Demonstrate competency in all required skills and activities.
· Score at least an 80% each on three sections of the final written exam.
Students are required to wear a swimsuit and bring a towel and a change of clothes to each class. Students are encouraged to bring snacks and drinks to have throughout the day. Students will be provided with an online American Red Cross Lifeguard Training course book, CPR mask, and certification cards upon passing the course.
To Register CLICK HERE