Personal Trainer & L.I.F.E. Coach Heather Paul
Heather has been an exercise enthusiast since a very early age. She grew up dancing, competing in gymnastics, and participating in a wide variety of sports. She has been a group fitness instructor since 2004, a personal trainer since 2007, and a fitness nutrition specialist since 2015. She also has a second Master's degree in Fitness and Human Performance (her first Master's degree is in Mechanical Engineering and by day she works for NASA as a Health and Medical Technical Authority representative).
Rate: $40 for 30 minutes session
Please Email For an Appointment
LIFE Spring 2020 Details:
LIFE (Ladies Inclusive Fitness Experience) is a women-focused program that provides fun and challenging workouts and experiences that are specially designed to bring LIFE to your health and fitness plan! By combining aspects of group fitness, personal training, and women’s wellness education, this program is a *full body experience* that offers the best of all worlds - the ability to work out with a personal trainer in a motivating and supportive group fitness environment with informative discussions! If you are looking for a great way to get in or stay in shape with the accountability and camaraderie of a team environment, this class is for YOU!
- Spring session: January 7 - April 30. There will be 32 classes total over this time period. This is an "extended session" in that it's 17 weeks total, but this allows a few buffer days when I know that I am on travel (dates currently in work) and/or if there are weather closures.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays and first Wednesdays (1/8, 2/5, 3/4, and 4/8)
- 5:25-6:30 pm (setup at 5:25, class starts at 5:30)
- Clear Lake Community Center Pavilion Room (16511 Diana Lane Houston, TX 77062)
- Students are required to provide their own exercise mat, set of dumbbells, resistance band and loop, and 2 tennis or lacrosse balls. (Email me if you have questions on the equipment needed.)
LIFE is a program designed to holistically address women’s health, fitness, and wellness needs to improve cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and lifestyle habits and behaviors. Women of all levels of fitness are welcome.
- Classes include a variety of workouts that may include any/all of the following: interval training (mix of cardio and strength), high intensity impact training (HIIT), strength and conditioning, core training, yoga, pilates, and stretching.
- We celebrate LIFE by highlighting wellness topics over the course of the session to emphasize the importance of lifestyle behaviors and choices in overall health, fitness, and wellness.
Because this program and the associated workouts and educational content are designed to meet each individual client's needs and goals, as well as the needs and goals of the class, client contracts will not be cancelled, refunded, extended, or put on hold for any reason for the duration of the session. This is also in accordance with the Clear Lake Community Association's rules for class participation. All students are required to complete all payments to participate in the class.
- Early Bird (discounted) registration: Now through 12/8
- Regular registration: 12/8 - 12/20
- Early Bird (discounted) Registration:
- Pay in full = $360 (BEST DISCOUNT, 10% off the regular registration rate, and only $11.25 per class!)
- Two payments: $185 per payment, one due upon registration, second due mid-session (Still discounted from the regular rate!)
Regular Registration: $400 for the session
Email Heather Paul: