On June 26, Harris County has moved to Level 1 (red), which means COVID-19 is "severe and uncontrolled". Due to the recent information, the facility closed June 27-29 to re-evaluate our plan to stay open.
As of tomorrow, June 30th the following will be implemented:
1. Outdoor Pools starting July 10th: Fri 12-6pm, Sat 12-5pm, Sun 12-5pm
2. The Indoor Pool will be open: M-F 6:30am-7pm (closed 1-3:30pm for cleaning) / Sat. Noon-5pm / Sun. 1-5pm (No lap lane sharing.)
3. All aquatic classes are canceled until further notice. Credits will be applied where applicable.
4. The gymnasium and fitness room will be open: M-F 6:30am-8pm / Sat. 9-5pm / Sun. 12-5pm
5. No basketball until further notice.
6. Pickleball, Volleyball Mini's, Summer Bootcamp, Modern Arnis, and Akido are continuing to hold classes.
7. Showers and Lockers remain closed.
8. Outdoor pool rentals and room rentals will continue with additional restrictions. Please contact the office for more details.
The facility received a thorough cleaning this past weekend and additional cleaning tasks are in place.
Please continue to watch this website for facility updates.
All assessment invoices have been mailed. If you have not received your invoice, please contact Jacqueline Grupa at (281)488-0360 or by email at Jgrupa@clcca.org. A copy of your invoice can be emailed upon request.
Payments can be made online or by check/money order. Cash is not accepted.
If you prefer to drop off your payment, you can drop it in the black drop box located in the gym or in the green drop box outside the administrative office. If you'd like a receipt emailed to you, please write your email address on the a note with your check. If you do not know the amount you owe to prepare your payment ahead of time, please contact the office before you come in.
If you prefer to personally hand your payment to an employee, there will be a designated location onsite where your payment can be made M-F between 8am-5pm. A receipt can be given to you at that time.
For those of you who would like to make your assessment payment online, please send an email to email@example.com with your email address and physical property address so we can send you a link!
If you have already mailed or dropped off your payment, we are steadily entering them. This process will take time as there are over 6,000 properties within the association. If you notice your payment has not been cashed yet, you can call or email Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure it was received.
CLCCA has received a vast amount of returned assessments in the mail for unknown forwarding addresses. If you have not notified us of your address change, please contact the office.
Welcome to the Clear Lake City Community Association!
We are a property owner's association for the area between Highway 3 and Space Center (East and West) and Pineloch and NASA Parkway (North and South). Over six thousand commercial and residential properties lie within our boundaries. Our population is approximately 20,000 people. We maintain parks, medians, and pools, provide Deed Restriction enforcement, and mosquito control. We have 2 outlying pools, 8 tennis courts, 5 parks and a Recreation and Community Center.
Our Clear Lake Recreation and Community Center features a full-court gymnasium, fitness center, indoor heated pool, outdoor pools, slide pool and splash pad, and event rooms. The Center is located at 16511 Diana Lane, near El Camino and Bay Area Blvd. We offer classes and programs for seniors, adults, teenagers and children, including fitness classes, martial arts, swimming and tennis lessons, dance classes, and summer activities including Camp Clear Lake for kids and more.
We are open to the public and anyone may join our classes, participate in our programs, or use our facilities. Residential and commercial property owners within the CLCCA boundaries receive a discount off all listed prices for classes, programs, and camps.
The new CLCCA accounting software & property owner portal is now accessible
What does this mean for you?
- Pay annual assessments online! You can even set up a recurring payment to avoid late fees
- Easy access to see an outstanding balance or any CLCCA files/documents
- Input maintenance requests for CLCCA facilities, parks or pools so they can be taken care of quickly
- Easy access to view deed restrictions and deed violations
Click here to access the link if you already have a log-in
**Once you notify us of your email and physical address, we will email you the login and a temporary password to activate your online account.