American Red Cross Lifeguard & CPR Certification
Classes will be held at the Clear Lake City Community Association
16511 Diana Ln, Houston, Tx 77062
(Must attend both days, plus complete the online portion of testing if required)
The Next class will be held on October 14th and 15th
Here is the link to register for the class
Email [email protected] with questions
Classes are from 9am - 6pm: Saturday & Sunday, bring a lunch, water, snacks, towels, a change of clothes
American Red Cross Lifeguard with First Aid Certification and CPR/AED Certification. Lifeguard Certification, CPR/AED certification is good for two years.
Indoor Pool/Board Room
Classes are Saturday and Sunday held at the Rec Center. (You must attend both days)
This class is designed to give participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize, and respond to aquatic emergencies.
Blended Learning - Comprised of an online portion (Completed before the first day of class) and in-person sessions.
2-Year Certification (American Red Cross) - Lifeguarding, CPR, AED and First Aid.
· Must be 15 years of age
· Must successfully swim 300 yards continuously, any style. There is no time limit, however this must be performed without stopping.*
· Swim 20 yards, surface dive, retrieve a 10-pound object, return to the surface, swim 20 yards back to the starting point with the object and exit the water without using a ladder or steps within 1 minute 40 seconds.*
No refunds allowed once registered.
To Receive Certifications You Must:
· Attend all class sessions.
· Demonstrate competency in the three final skill scenarios.
· Demonstrate competency in all required skills and activities.
· Score at least an 80% each on three sections of the final written exam.
Students are required to wear a swimsuit and bring a towel and a change of clothes to each class. Students are encouraged to bring food, snacks and drinks to have throughout the day. Students will be provided with an online certification card upon passing the course within 5 days.
Contact [email protected] for additional information.