Indoor Pool Hours Open to Public
* social distancing is reccommended as well as mask
Monday - Friday : 6:00am - 1:00pm, 3:00pm - 7pm
*closed 1:00 - 3:00 for sanitation*
Saturday : 12pm - 6pm
Sunday : 12pm - 6pm
There will only be ONE Lap Lane open during Aqua Aerobics classes.
*There is only ONE LANE open during morning aquatic class times*
*Aquatic Class times are M/W/F 9-11:30AM*
*Aquatic Class times are T/Th 8-10AM*
*Aquatic Class times are M-Th 7-8 PM*
Class members, please get with your instructor for specific class instructions and details.
Beginning January 25th, we will start allowing two members per lane.
Each swimmer has ½ of a lane. You can continuously swim without stopping in your side of the lane, including when the other swimmer is resting at the wall.
However, if you need to rest and the other swimmer is resting or transitioning from the pool, please rest at the marked spots. Two swimmers should not congregate at the wall and we want appropriate social distancing while standing in the pool.
We have placed markers on the lane lines to give appropriate distancing markers if you would like to rest or exit the pool when another swimmer is resting at the shallow end wall.
- Swimmers are welcome to rest on opposite sides of the pool if they are able.
- Please be sure to wait to enter the pool until your lane partner is aware that you are entering the pool to avoid collisions.
Social distancing is an important part of this phase of reopening. Based on guidelines from the State of CT and USA Swimming, we can safely offer lap swimming for up to two people per lane for non-competitive lap swimming.
According to the CDC, there is no evidence that COVID-19 can spread to people through recreational water. However, it is important to limit close contact with people outside of your home when visiting public pools, hot tubs, and water playgrounds, as well as natural bodies of water—like beaches and lakes—to slow the spread of COVID-19.
16511 Diana Lane Houston, TX 77062
- $5.00 per person/day
- Annual Facility Tag
- Keep off life lines and lane lines.
- No Children under 12 unaccompanied by an adult.
- No diving in water 9 feet or under.
- Pushing and rough play are prohibited.
- No glass containers allowed only plastic containers, plastic toys, plastic goggles, are allowed in the pool, observation deck, and lockers/shower areas.
- Use ladders only for getting in or out of the water.
- Only one swimmer on the ladder at a time.
- No dunking or rough play.
- Patrons may not adjust the lane line equipment themselves.
- Kick boards are not to be used for toys, only for class time.
Pool Rental Information
Available for rental all year (Closed on holidays).
All of our pools are available to rent when they are closed to the public. $200 deposit and 2 hour minimum on all rentals. For more information call 281-488-0360.
Monday-Friday: 1pm - 3pm
Saturdays: 8am - 12pm and 6pm - 10pm
Sundays: 8am - 2pm and 6pm - 10pm
|# of Guests||Hourly Fee||# of Lifeguards|
|50 or less||$145||2|