Are you interested in being a Camp Counselor one day? Try our Counselor in Training Program! The CIT Program is linked to Camp Clear Lake at the Clear Lake Recreation Center. The CIT program is a great way for teens to gain necessary knowledge & experience that will add to their future job qualifications. Under direction of their supervising counselor, CIT’s will learn about basic operations, improve interaction and leadership skills, perform a multitude of duties, and enhance their creativity!
- Supervision of campers
- Work hands on with younger campers in specified groups
- Daily/Weekly camp set up
- Check In/Check Out, lunch, and special event help
- You must be between the ages of 13 and 18 to be a CIT at Camp Clear Lake
- The CIT program only accommodates 10 CITs per week.
- You must abide by all Camp Clear Lake guidelines.
- An application must be filled out and approved.
- Cost is $160 a week, will include t-shirt, pizza party, swimming and snow cone
To become a CIT, a completed CIT Program Application must be emailed to email@example.com. Once you are accepted, an acceptance letter will be emailed to you along with a registration packet.