Due to the COVID - 19 virus, camp will start June 29th, with a limited amount of campers.
Times and activities will also be modified due to Covid - 19 and local guidelines.
The Clear Lake City Rec Center will follow any rules and regulations given out by the CDC, state, and local authorities. Our priority is keeping the kids, staff and community healthy and safe during this time. Please check back for updates.
Our Mission is to provide your child with an exciting, well-rounded Summer Day Camp experience!
Daily activities include swimming, free play, arts & crafts, team sports, movie time, and outside games.
Week 5 : Red, White, and Fun Week
Week 6 : Game Show Week
Week 7 : Texas Olympic Games
Week 8 : Community Hero Week
Week 9 : Amazing Race Week
Week 10 : End of Summer Jam!
Click here for 2020 Camp Clear Lake registration form packet coming soon
2020 Registration coming soon
$165 a Week for non-residents $135 a Week for residents
(a "resident" is a person who pays their POA/HOA dues to the Clear Lake City Community Association)
To finalize the camp registration process you must email ALL the items listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Completed Camp Registration Packet
***Camp registration deadline is the Friday prior to the starting week at 3pm.
THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION, ONCE THE CAMP FILLS, AND FRIDAY TIME HAS PAST, WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY NEW CAMPERS.
2. The child's immunization records
3. The child's health insurance card.
If you are registering in the office, a CR Packet will be given to you to complete. Please bring your child's immunization records and health insurance card to the office at this time, also.
Camp Clear Lake is divided into weekly sessions. Each session has a theme which the weekly activities embrace. We accept children ages 6 to 12 years of age. The camp is held Monday through Friday. Drop off begins at 8:00 am and pick ends at 5:00 pm. Planned camp activities take place from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Parents must provide lunch and an extra drink everyday. Camp Clear Lake provides a small afternoon snack.
Location is at 16511 Diana Lane Houston, TX 77062.
Campers are under the supervision of campus recreation professionals and adult counselors. Each counselor is First Aid/CPR certified. The camper-to-counselor ratio is 8:1.
If you register more than 1 of your children in the office you will receive a discount. For the 2nd child, you will receive 10% off each of their sessions. For the 3rd child, you will receive 15% off each of their sessions.
A copy of your child's immunization records, a copy of your insurance card and the registration packet is required. All forms must be submitted at the same time prior to the session that your child is attending. We do not keep records from previous years.
- Participants must be picked up on time every day. Parents who are late will be assessed a $10.00 fee for the first 5 minutes and a $1.00 a minute after that. Participants may be suspended from the program after 3 occurrences of late pick up. Failure to pick up a participant after 5:30 pm will necessitate to calling your emergency contact or Child Protective Services. Payments for late fees must be paid before returning to camp the next following day and checks must be made payable to the CLCCA.
- Participants cannot be left unsupervised on CLCCA property before the program starts or when the program ends.
- We do not allow campers to bring cell phones, play station/game boys, toys, radio’s of any kind, IPod's, pets, comic books, stuffed animals, fire crackers or knives to camp. Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated.
- Staff can not be held responsible for items brought from home that are lost. Backpacks are recommended for storage of personal belongings.
2020 Weekly Outline (subject to change)
Week of (June 29th - July 3rd) Summer Fitness Fun Week
This week will be full of fun fitness activities that will have the youth campers jumping for joy! They will also focus on nutrition and healthy living. Lots of active classes and events.
Week of (July 6th - July 10th) Game Show Week
Get ready, set, go! Enjoy a week fun of your favorite game shows. Campers will do team, individual and group games inspired by the most popular game shows on TV.
Week of (July 13th - 17th) The Texas Olympic Game Week
Campers will participate in a week-long series of Olympic styled games, Texas sized. Some team and individual events will occur along with crafts, games, and info shared about the history of the Olympic Games.
Week of (July 20th -July 24th) Community Helper Week
Youth campers will have daily visits from local community helpers. We will have local police, fire department, EMS, constable’s office, dr’s, and other community hero’s stopping by to give safety talks and demonstrations. Kids will learn fire safety, health and wellness tips.
Week of (July 27th - 31st) Amazing Race Week
Get your running shoes and thinking caps on for this week! Kids will participate in a week full of obstacles, scavenger hunts, puzzles, and crafts.
Week (Aug 3rd - 7th ) End of Summer Jam
Well… ANYTHING GOES! This week the youth campers will get to reflect on the summer, and pick the best activities they’ve done so far. The last week will include dancing, music, crafts, swimming and fun.
Become a 2020 Camp Sponsor TODAY!! 281-488-0360