Camp Clear Lake 2023!!
8 weeks of action-packed summertime fun!!
For Ages 6 years old to 11 years old
Our Mission is to provide your child with an exciting, well-rounded Summer Day Camp experience!
Daily activities include swimming, free play, arts & crafts, team sports, movie time, and outside games.
2023 Camp Calendar
Week 1 : June 5th - June 9th
Week 2 : June 12th - June 16th
Week 3 : June 19th - June 23rd
Week 4 : June 26th - June 30th
July 3rd - July 7th - Closed
Week 5: July 10th - July 14th
Week 6 : July 17th - July 21st
Week 7 : July 24th - July 28th
Week 8 : July 31 - August 4
$200 total for non-residents $160 total a week for residents
$30 CLCCA Admin Registration Fee due each year
*Once you pay there are NO REFUNDS given*
2023 Registration Packet HERE
2023 Online Registration Link HERE
2023 One-time Registration Fee Link Here
(a "resident" is a person who pays their POA/HOA dues to the Clear Lake City Community Association)
To finalize the camp registration process, you must email ALL the items listed below to [email protected]
1. Completed Camp Registration Packet
***Camp registration deadline is the Friday prior to the starting week at 3pm.
THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION, ONCE THE CAMP FILLS, AND FRIDAY TIME HAS PAST, WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY NEW CAMPERS.
2. The child's immunization records
3. The child's health insurance card.
If you are registering in the office, a CR Packet will be given to you to complete. Please bring your child's immunization records and health insurance card to the office at this time, also.
Camp Clear Lake is divided into weekly sessions. Each session has a theme which the weekly activities embrace. We accept children that have completed kindergarten thru 6th grade (ages 6 -11). The camp is held Monday through Friday. Drop off begins at 7:30 am and pick ends at 5:30 pm. Planned camp activities take place from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Parents must provide lunch and an extra drink every day. Camp Clear Lake provides a small afternoon snack.
Location is at 16511 Diana Lane Houston, TX 77062.
Campers are under the supervision of campus recreation professionals and adult counselors. Each counselor is First Aid/CPR certified. The camper-to-counselor ratio is 8:1.
If you register more than 1 of your children in the office, you will receive a discount. For the 2nd child, you will receive 10% off each of their sessions. For the 3rd child, you will receive 15% off each of their sessions.
What to bring to camp...
Campers swim EVERY DAY, so bathing suit, swimming shoes, towel, and change of dry clothes is needed. Sunscreen, bug spray, water bottle. Label EVERYTHING! Bring snacks and sack lunch, we do not have refrigerator or microwave for campers to use. We do have a vending machine that has drinks and snacks. Hats and tennis shoes with socks are recommended for daytime playing. All of this should fit in one bag that they will leave in their designated areas. No cell phones, electronics or game consuls.
A copy of your child's immunization records, a copy of your insurance card and the registration packet is required. All forms must be submitted at the same time prior to the session that your child is attending. We do not keep records from previous years.
- Participants must be picked up on time every day. Parents who are late will be assessed a $10.00 fee for the first 5 minutes and a $1.00 a minute after that. Participants may be suspended from the program after 3 occurrences of late pick up. Failure to pick up a participant after 5:30 pm will necessitate to calling your emergency contact or Child Protective Services. Payments for late fees must be paid before returning to camp the next following day and checks must be made payable to the CLCCA.
- Participants cannot be left unsupervised on CLCCA property before the program starts or when the program ends.
- We do not allow campers to bring cell phones, play station/game boys, toys, radio’s of any kind, IPod's, pets, comic books, stuffed animals, fire crackers or knives to camp. Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated.
- Staff can not be held responsible for items brought from home that are lost. Backpacks are recommended for storage of personal belongings.
2023 Weekly Outline (subject to change)
Week 1 : June 5th - June 9th Schools Out - Aloha Summer!
Week 2 : June 12th - June 16th Under the deep blue sea
Week 3 : June 19th - June 23rd Mad Science Week
Week 4 : June 26th - June 30th Critter Connection and Summer Safari
Week 5: July 10th - July 14th Texas Olympics Games
Week 6 : July 17th - July 21st Game Show Week
Week 7 : July 24th - July 28th It's a Small World
Week 8 : July 31 - August 4 End of Summer Bash
Become a 2023 Camp Sponsor TODAY!!