Camp Clear Lake 2021
*Due to the low number of attendance and staffing shortage, Camp Clear Lake will finish for the season after week #4. Those enrolled in camp weeks 5-9 have been contacted for their refund. We are very sad to not be able to finish out the summer with the kids, but hope to see them around the pool!
Our Mission is to provide your child with an exciting, well-rounded Summer Day Camp experience!
Daily activities include swimming, free play, arts & crafts, team sports, movie time, and outside games.
2021 Camp Calendar
Week 1 : June 7th - June 11th
Week 2 : June 14th - June 18th
Week 3 : June 21st - June 25th
Week 4: June 28th - July 2nd
$165 a Week for non-residents $135 a Week for residents
*there will be a $25 per week Covid - 19 cleaning charge per child
$190 total for non-residents $160 total a week for residents
(a "resident" is a person who pays their POA/HOA dues to the Clear Lake City Community Association)
To finalize the camp registration process you must email ALL the items listed below to [email protected]
1. Completed Camp Registration Packet
***Camp registration deadline is the Friday prior to the starting week at 3pm.
THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION, ONCE THE CAMP FILLS, AND FRIDAY TIME HAS PAST, WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY NEW CAMPERS.
2. The child's immunization records
3. The child's health insurance card.
If you are registering in the office, a CR Packet will be given to you to complete. Please bring your child's immunization records and health insurance card to the office at this time, also.
Camp Clear Lake is divided into weekly sessions. Each session has a theme which the weekly activities embrace. We accept children that have completed kindergarten thru 6th grade (ages 6 -11). The camp is held Monday through Friday. Drop off begins at 7:30 am and pick ends at 5:30 pm. Planned camp activities take place from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Parents must provide lunch and an extra drink everyday. Camp Clear Lake provides a small afternoon snack.
Location is at 16511 Diana Lane Houston, TX 77062.
Campers are under the supervision of campus recreation professionals and adult counselors. Each counselor is First Aid/CPR certified. The camper-to-counselor ratio is 8:1.
If you register more than 1 of your children in the office you will receive a discount. For the 2nd child, you will receive 10% off each of their sessions. For the 3rd child, you will receive 15% off each of their sessions.
What to bring to camp...
Campers swim EVERY DAY, so bathing suit, towel, and change of dry clothes is needed. Sunscreen, bug spray, water bottle. Label EVERYTHING! Bring snacks and sack lunch, we do not have refrigerator or microwave for campers to use. We do have a vending machine that has drinks and snacks. Hats and tennis shoes with socks are recommended for day time playing. All of this should fit in one bag that they will leave in their designated areas. No cell phones, electronics or game consuls.
A copy of your child's immunization records, a copy of your insurance card and the registration packet is required. All forms must be submitted at the same time prior to the session that your child is attending. We do not keep records from previous years.
- Participants must be picked up on time every day. Parents who are late will be assessed a $10.00 fee for the first 5 minutes and a $1.00 a minute after that. Participants may be suspended from the program after 3 occurrences of late pick up. Failure to pick up a participant after 5:30 pm will necessitate to calling your emergency contact or Child Protective Services. Payments for late fees must be paid before returning to camp the next following day and checks must be made payable to the CLCCA.
- Participants cannot be left unsupervised on CLCCA property before the program starts or when the program ends.
- We do not allow campers to bring cell phones, play station/game boys, toys, radio’s of any kind, IPod's, pets, comic books, stuffed animals, fire crackers or knives to camp. Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated.
- Staff can not be held responsible for items brought from home that are lost. Backpacks are recommended for storage of personal belongings.
2021 Weekly Outline (subject to change)
Week of June 7-11: Schools Out Bash
School is finally out! Get excited about the first week of summer camp. Campers come ready for nothing but fun! Stations, sports, crafts, dancing, swimming, and more! Don't forget about our Friday pizza party!
Week of June 14-18: Summer Fitness Fun Week
This week will be full of fun fitness activities that will have the youth campers jumping for joy! They will also focus on nutrition and healthy living. Lots of active classes and events.
Week of June 21-25: Game Show Week
Get ready, set, go! Enjoy a week fun of your favorite game shows. Campers will do team, individual and group games inspired by the most popular game shows on TV.
Week of June 28- July2: The Texas Olympic Game Week
Campers will participate in a week-long series of Olympic styled games, Texas sized. Some team and individual events will occur along with crafts, games, and info shared about the history of the Olympic Games.
Become a 2021 Camp Sponsor TODAY!! 281-488-0360