Camp Clear Lake
SUMMER CAMP IS NOW OVER
PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR 2014 CAMP SESSIONS
Our Mission is to provide your child with an exciting, well-rounded Summer Day Camp experience!
Daily activities include swimming, free play, arts & crafts, team sports, movie time, and outside games.
To finalize the camp registration process, you must email ALL the items listed below to [email protected]
1. Completed Camp Registration Packet
***Camp registration deadline is the Friday prior to the starting week at 3pm.
THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION, ONCE THE CAMP FILLS, AND FRIDAY TIME HAS PAST, WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY NEW CAMPERS.
2. The child's immunization records
3. The child's health insurance card.
If you are registering in the office, a CR Packet will be given to you to complete. Please bring your child's immunization records and health insurance card to the office at this time, also.
Camp Clear Lake is divided into weekly sessions. Each session has a theme which the weekly activities embrace. We accept children that have completed kindergarten thru 6th grade (ages 6 -11). The camp is held Monday through Friday. Drop off begins at 7:30 am and pick ends at 5:30 pm. Planned camp activities take place from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Parents must provide lunch and an extra drink every day. Camp Clear Lake provides a small afternoon snack.
Location is at 16511 Diana Lane Houston, TX 77062.
Campers are under the supervision of campus recreation professionals and adult counselors. Each counselor is First Aid/CPR certified. The camper-to-counselor ratio is 8:1.
If you register more than 1 of your children in the office, you will receive a discount. For the 2nd child, you will receive 10% off each of their sessions. For the 3rd child, you will receive 15% off each of their sessions.
What to bring to camp...
Campers swim EVERY DAY, so bathing suit, swimming shoes, towel, and change of dry clothes is needed. Sunscreen, bug spray, water bottle. Label EVERYTHING! Bring snacks and sack lunch, we do not have refrigerator or microwave for campers to use. We do have a vending machine that has drinks and snacks. Hats and tennis shoes with socks are recommended for daytime playing. All of this should fit in one bag that they will leave in their designated areas. No cell phones, electronics or game consuls.
A copy of your child's immunization records, a copy of your insurance card and the registration packet is required. All forms must be submitted at the same time prior to the session that your child is attending. We do not keep records from previous years.
- Participants must be picked up on time every day. Parents who are late will be assessed a $10.00 fee for the first 5 minutes and a $1.00 a minute after that. Participants may be suspended from the program after 3 occurrences of late pick up. Failure to pick up a participant after 5:30 pm will necessitate to calling your emergency contact or Child Protective Services. Payments for late fees must be paid before returning to camp the next following day and checks must be made payable to the CLCCA.
- Participants cannot be left unsupervised on CLCCA property before the program starts or when the program ends.
- We do not allow campers to bring cell phones, play station/game boys, toys, radio’s of any kind, IPod's, pets, comic books, stuffed animals, fire crackers or knives to camp. Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated.
- Staff can not be held responsible for items brought from home that are lost. Backpacks are recommended for storage of personal belongings.